Saturday, 7 July 2007

Chapter 2

Chapter 2
In those few months Sasmond hadn’t seen Merumeru as he was supposed to be spending a lot of time thinking about whether the Wookiees should attack or not and if they do how they will.
Sasmond had been waiting for ages and then he just got sick of waiting and marched
Into Merumeru’s room he got in and Merumeru said
“I was going to say yes, but since you rudely barged in here I don’t know whether I should or not”
Sasmond got angry and grabbed Merumeru by the neck and said
“Listen you , I want to get revenge on the Empire so much , if you don’t say yes I will kill you!”
Sasmond hadn’t realised that right next to Merumeru’s hand was his Bowcaster so at any he could kill the wolf.
Sasmond gripped even harder almost completely choking the Wookiee. Merumeru couldn’t take it any longer. He grabbed the Bowcaster and put it next to Sasmond’s head.
And said angrily
“Let go of me now and I wont shoot”
“Only if you send an army of Wookies to fight the Empire” replied Sasmond
“Fine”
Sasmond let go and Merumeru put the Bowcaster down. They both stared at each other.
Then Sasmond couldn’t believe what he had just done
“I am so sorry, I didn’t know what I was doing”
The Wookiee sighed
“I forgive you”
Merumeru went off to tell some other Wookiees what they have to do.
Sasmond waited and for some reason Chewbacca came to talk to him and he had a Bowcaster in his hands.
“I Am sorry Sasmond , but we are not going to attack the empire unless they come to us”
Sasmond looked angry, He went to punch then stopped just before Chewbacca’s face.

The wolf thought for a moment, he could tell the empire what to do, but that would be suicidal he would be bound to be killed.

(A few hours later)
It is almost midnight. Sasmond creeps away without a Wookiee seeing him. He can see some empire troops, he throws a grenade at the main building. About 100 troops come charging out towards him. He doesn’t use stealth - he wants the enemy to see him.
Merumeru is standing outside and he sees Sasmond running. It was weird because the Wookiees were ready, all lined up, ready for a battle.

No comments: